There are a number of self-help tools available designed to help people manage their problems including the symptoms of depression and anxiety.
We can give you the information you may need to help you decide which tool is best suited to meet your needs.
Here is a selection of self-help tools along with a number of self-help guides:
- Resources and information http://www.moodjuice.scot.nhs.uk/
- Resources and information for mental health http://www.fiveareas.com/resourcearea/
- Self Help worksheets and resources http://www.getselfhelp.co.uk/
- NHS Self-help guides http://www.ntw.nhs.uk/pic/selfhelp/
- Centre for Clinical Interventions for resources and workbooks. http:// www.cci.health.wa.gov.au/
- Support and information for carers http:// www.carers.org/
- Welfare & employment support service http:// www.salforducrc.co.uk/
- Support and information for carers based in Salford http:// www.salfordcarerscentre.co.uk /